SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

The Syntonic Express " Road Ahead "

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just to reassure holders that management are hard at it on our behalf !! And to get a reply was great !! The interesting bit is " CES ( Consumer Electronics Show ) " 5-8 Jan 2017 in N.V . I have asked GG if share holders can be advised if or how we may be involved ?? But this is a huge event !!  Google  CES .

My email ,   GG , Dec 9 ,
    Hi Gary , with only 10 days of trading available in 2016 ( ASX closed from 23/12/16 until 3/1/17 ) !! Can we look forward to " The Syntonic Express " Leaving the Station ? Tickets @ 0.032 cts , Very Cheap ATM . or Wait ? " With the dream team on board and dressed to PARTY for New Year ? or Book a Slow Boat to Perth for the 2017 AGM down under ? Tickets @ double down prices ?
      I am in for the long haul with all my gifts in one sled ( SYT ) and looking forward to a First Class ticket !! I hope to meet you in person one day soon !!
       To all at SYNTONIC  " Thank You "   " God Bless and Happy Xmas "  

Reply . Dec 9 .

Dear Mr XXXX:

You might have 10 days of trading left in 2016, but I have 22 days of work remaining! Then, we turn the corner into 2017 with CES. Lights don’t shut off at Syntonic.

Happy Holidays and get ready to book that First Class ticket,

Gary Greenbaum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.