KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

The TA and Price Movements of KTE, page-22

1. 4,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Potshot (that handle speaks volumes) hindsight is a wonderful thing but i haven't read one of your posts where you've called a stock and it has gone on with it. Anyway you've made your point, your a very clever boy. Never sure what posts such as yours intend as the people reading it are attracted to the company and you come on kinda rubbing they're faces in it. Cool.

I back up your earlier point Strauss, how we have lost a lot of quality posters over the years and the haters and trolls can pick and choose the tips posters make. As educated mature adults we realise not everyone picks 100%. Saying that what conversation will we be having in a month or three? Maybe there's an web forum where these types can all go and gloat and slap each other on the back...

Normally I do my own research before I buy but recently I have been playing at buying in on spec punts such as these with little ore than a look into the FA. I am down on my initial purchase(a $5000 initial buy, averaged down to another $5k at 3.3 yesterday. I am prepared to let this go down 30% before I take my money out. That's like $3000 capital loss for an upside of many multiples if over the next 12 months it even gets close to a rerate. Like I said its a punt and it's money I don't need to feed the family or pay the mortgage.

Hopefully the more green HC readers that buy when these run do so with money they can lose some, or leave it in and take the punt it will come good (as we have seen with that list posted earlier PSY AZK etc). Many of those runners have started quietly and when no-ones paying attention come good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.