TLG 6.67% 40.0¢ talga group ltd

Hello and thanks for opening a bar, I’ll go one of those great...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hello and thanks for opening a bar, I’ll go one of those great Swedish stouts.

This feels like the right space to thank all you Talgaryens sincerely for the great discussions; this community has sleuthed and deduced itself into a frothy gang of cautious graphite bulls with an impressive collective knowledge and for that, as a time poor young family man, I am very grateful. By the time I have analysed available info or drawn a conclusion from those bloody breadcrumbs, sure enough someone has extrapolated on it here already.

When it comes to this industry and opportunities in the EV space I believe I’ve at least commenced my ascent up the (thankfully) 2nd slope of the Dunning-Kruger graph, as such Talga is about 40% of my portfolio. Like others I am willing to ‘risk it for the biscuit’- if Talga achieves its goals then it will be a life changing investment. If it explodes the other way then that’ll be that, we can move on with a non mortal wound and no regrets having had a good go at a great opportunity, and an ethical, forward looking one at that.

Catalysts are looming on the horizon and the only thing that’s certain is that all will eventually be revealed. Buckle up it’s going to get bumpy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.