TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

Thanks for sharing this cosors, to me another little piece of...

1. 4,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    Thanks for sharing this cosors, to me another little piece of the puzzle fitting together.. this ethical investing type of mandate from the EU. They are a formidable force for change the EU aren't they?!!

Sweden 100% want to get this 'green steel' up and going, and the whole Europe and the planet need it. If you want to keep and 'endless growth' economic model going in the world, and I haven't seen anything being put forward that is about to challenge that, then how do you continue to make that work without trashing the planet with carbon?? The only way you will is with new inventions like the HYBRIT steel, and I'm completely convinced if they keep ripping out the iron ore from the Kiruna mine for said steel, we will get our graphite mine to anode operation up and running too. The good minister Baylan's comments have me convinced it's simply a matter of time. And like all investments the ones who take on the most percieved risk ( us that have placed our bets now ) stand to make the most out of it when we get a year in the near future where we get 10,20,30X !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.