TLG 5.56% 38.0¢ talga group ltd

The Talga HC Bar, page-165

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    No idea about Beaches reasons, but I actually agree with him on his statement. I hold around 60% of TSLA (40% TLG) because its practically an index fund with better performance. I dont see it failing long term, even if Elon hits Mars on impact too hard. I am reasonably certain it will 5x to 10x by 2030. So its my retirement fund (retiring ~2050, so ways to go still after 2030). I can go into the reasons why but lets keep it to what is relevant to Talga for now. Talga will probably 100x by 2030 but is waaaaaayy more risky than TSLA. In short, TSLA has my ground covered, TLG is my bet for a better financial future.

TLG will benefit greatly by the success and demand pressure that TSLA created in the battery market. Without Tesla, Talga would not be as good a play as it is today. The demand of Tesla alone could have Talga covered but the knock-on effect on the entire industry by Tesla is the big deal really. Without Tesla, we would not have an electic car movement today. There would be no Nio, no XPeng, no other EV upstarts and almost certainly, none of the big OEMs would go for EVs either. Tesla pretty much single handedly forced the entire car industry to go electric, which is to great benefit of Talga. In a few years, Tesla will force the entire energy industry to go renewables too, by means of battery storage combined with wind and solar. Again, a product that requires large amount of anode, to the benefit of Talga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.