TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Couldn't agree more Semmel, nothing can be ruled out at the...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Couldn't agree more Semmel, nothing can be ruled out at the moment. It's all just speculation but I think Talga are far more advanced in negotiations than a lot of people on here believe/understand. You just have to look at announcements recently and the wording around the DFS about negotiations between the JV partners and OEM customers, and the increase in CAPEX in the DFS for specific equipment. There are multiple parties that are ironing out the terms with long term plans for the largest supply of green anode outside of China. My view is that we will see funding for inital production for defined OEMs and offtakes subject to permits and qualification. This will be lined up with the JV and it will all be revealed in the next couple of weeks.

I suspect these OEMs have earmarked supply from the EVA output early next year with permits expected mid next year, and intend to execute binding purchase orders following this (look at Northvolt, they have agreements with Daimler, VW and Volvo with no supply of anode, although they have lithium). This will prove just how far Talga are advanced compared to their peers in the battery materials space.

The question for me is who...if I look to Northvolt which makes the most sense given the commentary around a swedish localised supply chain and their plans, then I presume VW/Daimler/Volvo.
    Last edited by cat dog: 19/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.