TLG 2.17% 45.0¢ talga group ltd

The Talga HC Bar, page-511

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Hello Semmel, I see this is the fun of a true visionary! I'll take one but please not colder than 7°.

I would like to share a few thoughts here in the Christmas atmosphere of your bar:
    @WTM I have been thinking about your fait accompli...
    I also like the view of the different realities. Of the infos I posted last, I like Hugo's report the best. The other infos are pieces of the puzzle. Here some are making a bet against Hugo's reality starting in January. He is one of many creating it as is the young lady in Rudolstadt. It is not only their reality but also ours and also theirs that make bets against them whether they see it or not. Will their plan or Hugo's work? We will see. It is reality either way so I think it's going to be tight for some.

I stand on the side of MT's vision and action which is already reality for many, also in the EU or Brussels. Government employees also feel these. In my thoughts I go out of his way to his goal and hope that he reaches it soon. Can you smell the Christmas punch at Swerim? I don't think that's too pathetic.

Don't let destructive ulcers spoil the fun and good conversation as well as the investment. I like this community very much. You have helped me through the rough time of the pandemic so far. For that, I thank every poster who made an effort and was focused on the matter with jokes, infos or facts like realities.
    First take a close look at this picture
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3918/3918127-ae4f83df0c308342fa52d8ebeb01fed3.jpg

As noted a few months ago, never get between a visionary with play instincts and his toys. He's getting his own new big one for Christmas. His anode production. The first in Europe. He has created this reality and his wife will be grateful. Peace at last. The big black ball was only for transition and is also not so much fun.
    I also think he doesn't care about the envy of those who were not so visionary but full of doubt and resentment. What kind of toy will he buy in a few years from his fat share profits?

Looking here at the community, I wish everyone and your loved ones a peaceful and healthy Christmas. Keep your chin up and make the best of the time! Prost!

Semmel, my Sterni is empty. Next I'll get a few wreaths of Kölsch for the round. You haven't heard that yet? You will love it! The first for the thirst, the second for the taste. Semmel, please always reload as usual.

Merry Christmas and prosit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $171.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.5¢ $206.4K 455.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49868 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 19580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.