TLG 1.41% 72.0¢ talga group ltd

Today is my Friday, so I might pop in here for a coupla...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Today is my Friday, so I might pop in here for a coupla biggrin.png

@catalyst4and20 touched on it already, but this is something that has been stewing on my mind ever since I started investigating the Swedish permit process a couple months ago. I couldn't strongly articulate myself at the time but suggested it anyway (and was chastised by the usual crowd). But if a mine that will be a direct feedstock for advanced battery materials can't get approved, then this whole thing will be for nothing. What is the point of having a "green deal" if you are going to import product from China, Africa, etc. and have it shipped all the way around the globe?

But now we are seeing strong support from major Swedish political figureheads that are saying "yes, we need to mine in Sweden." And Talga has to be the model for what they are saying. And every week and month the support and pace of these developments seems to get stronger?

Nothing is promised. But as long as there aren't glaring environmental issues with the mine, then I think our outlook looks pretty good. I am not sure about $10 this year, but I'll drink to that. Let's go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $269.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 72.0¢ $70.88K 97.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 10262 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 3497 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.