TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

With regard to the United States,I would say give it a couple of...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    With regard to the United States,

I would say give it a couple of years before you blame "free money" leading to "nobody wanting to work" and inflation.

Beyond the baby boomer generation reaching retirement age and retiring en masse, the US economy at any rate has certain parallels to post WWII USA. Lots of pent-up demand for "things". People buying more things than in previous years. Supply lines strained due to covid and un-anticipated increased demand. People are buying items rather than services/travel/entertainment.

I think that global supply chains will rectify themselves in the next year or two. That's how capitalism works. If you ask the dock workers, can they hire enough people, they say yes, no problem. People is not the problem. Infrastructure is.

The US federal minimum wage has not been raised in 30 years. its criminal. The states that are raising wages are just keeping up with inflation. Maybe its a bit of a vicious cycle, but "stopping raising minimum wage" will only leave minimum wage workers behind.

Should be a fun bet huh? I am calling inflation receding in Q1-Q3 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.