TLG 1.49% 68.0¢ talga group ltd

Trying again to bury my post. The problem with holding a stock...

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Trying again to bury my post.

The problem with holding a stock long time is you start defending it no matter what.

You right there is no graphite supplier that I know of in Europe. Why is that? Cause China been dominating the market for so long with there cheap Anodes. So you saying people will start to buy Anodes in Europe for $11,250 per tonne because its close by. Where they can buy Synthetic Anodes for $8,000 per tonne by 2030. You do know synthetic is a better life cycle product? The only reason you would blend synthetic anode with natural anode is because today you get natural anode for $5,400 per tonne. So there is a cost advantage that's it.

Syrah resources is proof of this, Telsa could have sources natural graphite anode from Nouveau Monde graphite in Canada for America, but they are sourcing from Africa. Why do you think that is, because it cheaper to do. Price will always win not location. China is proof of that that's why most Anodes are sources from China today.

The reality is still Sweden has become very difficult to get mine permitting and mine extension and mine renewal permitting. Its just a big pain to do business there. They are so liberal and environment conscious. Where as mines in Africa and China labor is cheap and so long as you pay them you can mine as much as you want.

Even though Syrah resources have 15 times more natural graphite than Talga. Syrah was 630 Million market cap before they got offtake agreement when they only had a mine with mine life of 50 years.

So lets say Talga will be for argument sake be valued the same when they get permitting. And I do not cause Syrah have way more resource.

You betting all your capital for a really small SP gain waiting for permitting. Remember Talga already had a trial mine and graphene plant in 2016.

Its obvious Sweden don't want this new mine in northern Sweden, cause otherwise Talga would already had permitting by now.

Better to wait on the side lines and get in after permitting, cause if permitting is denied. Your capital will disappear.

I see it all the time these days people use this green transition stuff to part with your capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.010(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 69.0¢ 67.0¢ $86.22K 127.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 19963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
68.5¢ 68.5¢ 67.0¢ 44177
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.