FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

this amazing footage from last tuesday in FAR's boardroom...

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    this amazing footage from last tuesday in FAR's boardroom (bunker?) was leaked to me by a very credible source.

apparently, WPL have been aggressively circling the oilfield for six months and their U boat is heading full steam ahead. CN has put her team on high alert and contingency plans are being carefully considered (management option and share price calculations are at the forefront). CNE have relocated their HQ to switzerland in order to maintain neutrality and to avoid the torpedoes.

excellency Jackson, lord and emperor of all oil fields and fourth cousin of Haille Selassie's brother, the late great Bunny Wailer has put his entire forces on red alert and trebled the rum and herb rations (they were v generous to start off with and the consequences of this gesture are unpredictable). the dancing girls, under Carmelita's tutelage are on standby - Moulin Rouge has consequently come to a standstill and Daisy is assisting with having ticket monies being refunded.
    Blind Boy Jackson is drawing up a plan whereby Excellency Jackson and his consortium may launch a pre-emptive bid for 100% of FAR before the sun rises.

there has been a run on sales of red stripe and captain morgan. supplies are running low. i knew those pallets of doggo would come in handy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.