PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

This forum and the company announcements are my only source of...

1. 24 Posts.
    This forum and the company announcements are my only source of information! Love the conspiracy theory though.
    I had thought it was a condition of us receiving the Mining License??

See ASX Announcement:
    *4 August 2014, page 13, under the heading "Technical Sudies and Work to Development" - "Road upgrades to existing roads in design"
    *7 October 2014, page 11, under the heading "Technical Sudies and Work to Development" - "Road upgrades to existing roads on ML approved by DME".
    * 30 October 2014 - Quarterly Report, page 9, under the heading "Mine Development Schedule" - ..."It is likely that ore will initially be mined and stockpiled on site and, dependent on the schedule to upgrade the mine access road for haulage as well as the wet season, processing will commence at a later date..."

Having said that, I note that Darren Holden has already attempted to answer recently in the announcement on 25 November 2014, page 16: "Depending on logistics, 12 week commissioning period: Weeks 1 - 4 - Road works, site establishment"...
    ... So from that we're expecting a month of road works, and if I'm understanding the 30/10/14 announcement a stockpiling of ore on sire whilst road works are carried out.  ... I'm personally guessing that that will be the case. As I'm imagining that the vast lengths of haulage and access roads out in the tanami desert that might need upgrading might take longer than just 4 weeks to upgrade.

* Also note this letter from ABM Resources, which seems to be in petition of the NT Gov to upgrade the Tanami Rd:  
    http://northernaustralia.dpmc.gov.a...issions/shire_of_halls_creek_attachment_a.pdf
    "In 2013 ABM built a pilot processing plant on site at Twin Bonanza and conducted a bulk sample of the orebody. Due to the condition of the Tanami Road, significant amounts of equipment arrived damaged and delayed. Freight costs on the Tanami Road are also excessive as a result of slow travel speeds (sometimes 30km per hour) and truck and trailer damage. The condition of the road, and the ability to transport plant and equipment, has contributed to ABMs decision not to build a full scale processing plant on site at the current time.
    For the bulk sample, ABM attempted to tap into supply from the eastern states for equipment, consumables, and associated freight. This was generally more problematic than getting equipment and consumables from Western Australia, where the distance of travel on the Tanami Road is educed. This experience will impact on how we operate in the future."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.