ZFX zinifex limited

the technical difference

1. 212 Posts.
    Sometimes I buy at tops and sell at bottoms. But sometimes I sell at tops and buy at bottoms. So sometimes I get it right and sometimes I get it wrong. But when I make money, I expect to make at least 3-4 times what I put in. So I can take 3 loses before breaking even. I am not a bad trader, in fact, I have some idea. So its unlikely that I will have 4 consecutive losing trades. In the long term, I win.

No need to debate over Fibonacci or Gann or investopedia.com or P/E. Just play sensible fellas. I reckons ZFX is waiting for another kick arse drop, explains why I went short.

Zn prices: powerful head and shoulders. That's a signal you cannot miss, fundamental, technical, spiritual or otherwise. It is a fantastic company, but err... that ain't enough.

That's why its all technical, that's the difference. :-)

I have a vested interest - consult your own financial advisor before trading/investing in the financial markets. You were smart enough to find this site, so I presume you've done your research. I could be typing to trick you, but that is not the case... or is it?

happy trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.