4DS 0.00% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Not sure why so many of you are freaking out right now,...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Not sure why so many of you are freaking out right now, frustrated that its been one month and you haven't had another update, all dreaming of rocket ships, moon emojies and the fkn mirage.

This reminds me of the mid-2018 pump where everyone thought they were going to get rich and then were disappointed to learn that the company actually had work to do with IMEC.

During that time the proposition was risky, not only were they at the pointy end of engineering challenges but they came very close to terminal issues. However, as they say, its always darkest before dawn, and 4DS down a couple of chairmen, a few CTOs and onto its forth CEO pulled a rabbit out of the hat, significantly exceeding their own expectations, produced amazing speed and endurance on a MB array, performance far more significant and telling than just in a cell only. Furthermore, we know they can produce significant persistence in the cell, however that is close to flash and the sweetspot they are seeking is not there its at the dram end, where speed, endurance and not requiring error correction all aid in the performance they desire.

The last significant update took approximately 8 months and has confirmed that the real risk so many have been exposed to no longer exists, this is not the time to freak out, this is the time to smile, sit back, relax and watch the fireworks, however long it takes.

I'm not sure why so many think this is going to be an instant sale?!? Sales are long processes and require due diligence and we are still testing and collating data that forms part of that due diligence. Nonetheless, I can understand why people want a higher market cap as they want to see these words reflected in the share price, well, one doesn't need to look very far for comfort. When they created the sale bonus pool, the low end was no bonus under usd120m and 5% from 120m to 350m, which is AUD190m to AUD350m. Before they significantly exceeded their own expectations they set their own bonus pool that states they didn't believe they deserved a commission for selling the company for approximately the price it is now. Let that sink in.

This is the time to follow in MacCullochs footsteps and increase your exposure, if you were prepared to be exposed to the risk you were up until only very recently, you should by definition be prepared to average up or simply increase your holding now that the significant risk is gone. I repeat, this is the time to smile, sit back, relax and enjoy life.

We lost Hash along the way, his crazed obsession and likely overexposure to the company was too much for him and he jumped ship (and for good reason too, the only reason I am still here is because I was prepared to go down with the ship and was not going to sell at 3c no matter how dire it got and boy oh boy it looked so grim there for so long, until it didn't) hopefully he sees the material updates in time and gets back in at these exceedingly competitive prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 19329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.