QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

LMAO at Streamco, Foxtel or anyone else out muscling Netflix on...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    LMAO at Streamco, Foxtel or anyone else out muscling Netflix on anything of significance.
    Further, even without HBO, Netflix will dominate.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. A big driver in Australia is sports content and I am sure Foxtel will be using that to their advantage. I think there will be a battle to the death and it won't be easy for Netflix. You have to remember that Netflix Australian content is going to be a lot more limited. You just have to look at somewhere like Canada (similar demographic to Australia) to see that it's not as smooth for Netflix as in the US and there are many complaints about depth and quality of content. One wthing for certain Foxtel will be doing everything to try and protect their marketshare, it isn't going to be easy but one thing I'm pretty sure about is for a relatively small population, all 3 will not survive selling all you can eat streaming for $10 a month. Looking forward to the battle ahead.

As for your QFX investment, well if you're going to do any LMAOing that's where I'd be focusing my laughter, and not in a good way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.