JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

the telegraph, uk, page-7

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Tim,

That doesn't make sense to me. Why would I stay on a roulette table that has a $10 payout for the price of $1, only to see its payout now drop to $5, meaning I need to put in $2 to win my $10 and the odds haven't changed? I would simply move onto the next roulette table that has those odds before the change. I think the brokers don't want to change their risked portfolio. Much like JKA holders are scared this ups the risk to much for them. For those brokers holding TPT, this might lessen their payout on success, which is what they've invested for. It messed up their risked portfolio, much like it messed up yours leaving you too exposed.

As for Cap Juby, I have my fingers and toes crossed that this is a success, not because I want the T/O to go ahead, but because it lessens the risk on the TAO-1 well. Lets just hope that the new management don't pull the plug on the T/O if Cap Juby is a success. Mind you, of they do then JKA have gotten themselves a 12 month loan for $2.5m and this will buy them some time to sort out another loan note deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.