In my opinion, you get terribly confused by insisting that every...

1. 27,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    In my opinion, you get terribly confused by insisting that every mention that you claim to be of Jesus prior to his incarnation was just in the plan of God which means that any mention that you ascribed to Jesus existence before his incarnation was not actually Jesus. A plan for the existence of anyone before they exist is not that person; a plan for the existence of a person is not that person but only a plan.
    For example, if you planned to have children, they didn't exist while they were just plans.

I don't believe I made any such claim, in David's time there was a plan for a Jesus to be in the future.
    You didn't offer an alternative to the son being Solomon in David and Solomon's time only your belief that the Son (Jesus) was in the plan of God which means that Jesus did not exist during that time. Something that is planned doesn't exist until the plan is carried out.

I would suggest the likes of -> Let thy Kingdom come on earth as in heaven.
    As Jesus said, His Kingdom is not of this world.
    Keep in mind also, the Kingdom is supposed to be in some, so that context (another) I would suggest is the word of God, TRUTH of = Kingdom.
    Hence -> Let thy Kingdom (word) come on earth as in heaven.
    That doesn't help your cause because the earth has a limited life expectancy.

RRRRRRRR BUT -> New heaven and new earth will be coming lol.
    Now whether that's in the context of a clean up of the existing, or actually new ones ????????????
    More wishful thinking shared by you and some believers hey @wotsup including your mates the JWs.

Maybe God will punch a hole through the Dome and let all the nasty chemicals etc, to escape
    That would be nice.
    What actual dome is this?

Or is that a bit toooo creative like a trinity God LOL.
    Not as creative as your posts of Jesus being in the plans of God but still existing when you say he was just in a plan (of God).
    And... not as creative as your claims that deny the Trinity.

Last edited by whereu: Yesterday, 14:07

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.