"In my opinion, you get terribly confused by insisting that...

1. 23,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "In my opinion, you get terribly confused by insisting that every mention that you claim to be of Jesus prior to his incarnation was just in the plan of God"

I'm all eyes and ears so to speak - show me an OT passage speaking of a future Jesus, that shows him already existing in some form and then you will have my attention wink.png.

Your creations for all you do begin in you, hence the firstborn of creation in the mind of God, was for a Jesus to be Col 1:15, Rev 3:14, Rev 13:8 etc, mystery hid IN God Eph 3:9.
    -----------
    "I don't believe I made any such claim, in David's time there was a plan for a Jesus to be in the future.
    You didn't offer an alternative to the son being Solomon in David and Solomon's time only your belief that the Son (Jesus) was in the plan of God which means that Jesus did not exist during that time. Something that is planned doesn't exist until the plan is carried out."

I did with the likes of -> Where is Solomon's ever lasting Kingdom.
    The only ever lasting one that we see is God's and or Jesus's.
    Did Solomon become a Son of God, did God become his father?
    -----------
    "That doesn't help your cause because the earth has a limited life expectancy."

I covered that with the new heaven and new earth, with two alternatives as to what that may mean.
    ------------
    "More wishful thinking shared by you and some believers hey @wotsup including your mates the JWs."

It's as per The Bible.
    ----------
    Maybe God will punch a hole through the Dome and let all the nasty chemicals etc, to escape
    "That would be nice.
    What actual dome is this?"

Gen ch 1 - 6 God said, “Let there be a dome in the middle of the water; let it divide the water from the water.” 7 God made the dome and divided the water under the dome from the water above the dome; that is how it waswink.png
    --------------
    "Not as creative as your posts of Jesus being in the plans of God but still existing when you say he was just in a plan (of God)"

Show me the OT verses that show -> "but still existing" -> in some way shape or form, I can't wait for them lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.