The Ten Commandments are all reiterated in the New Testament, page-70

1. 23,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    But the KEY is zbusc, is WHAT it means to come or believe IN JEUSUS's Name -> All that he did, represents and spoke etc.
    He became the Key carrier, representative of the Entire word of God and named accordingly - The Word of God = one of the meanings, representations of this name.
    There is no other name (Jesus's) unto which you are to be saved, a name above all names.

Now look at some of the mean warnings that Jesus gives some of the 7 Churches in Revelations, if they don't life their game, second death etc.

Prophesy? -> Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
    (Is this magnifying Jesus, above his name, a name above all names -> The Word of God Rev 19:13?)

Rev 21:22 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord = (Yehowah) God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
    And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory (word) of God did lighten it (Psa 119:105), and the Lamb is the light thereof. = (full of the word of God).

John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. = (the word of God).

Picture the name above the Door to the Temple -> The Word of God lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.