PAR 0.00% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Voddy - Thanks for feedback. A good question. Difficult to...

1. 4,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6799
    Voddy - Thanks for feedback. A good question. Difficult to say...a few factors they need to be aware of.

PRO
    Yes great time to capitalise on the release of great data (if it plays that way!)....would be wonderful to get this out into the press and milk it.

CON
    Gotta be careful, the FDA can frown upon sponsors (that's us !) getting too far ahead of themselves. Sponsors need to keep things on track and not forecast too much or 'lead' and portray themselves as advertising certainly before a drug is licensed and labelling and marketing has all been agreed upon.

Sure this still means they can negotiate commercially etc. Just need to be a little wary while our very important P3 continues.
    PAR are smart (my views)....(well in actually a lot of views, not just mine!) They wont jeopardise the programs and in fact will do their best to have a long term company building perspective. We have seen this by way of many examples including but definitely not limited to, our 008 program being wonderfully modified to include a number of different aspects and be what it is today. At the time there was a lot of worry and concern as to what they were doing and why!

There will be a mix of pushing a little, the data and news, to potential partners as well as holding back a bit as we know what we have, why sell out to the first offer when, and if, the data is showing something unique, so unique that the world has never seen it before....with pristine safety profile in tow.

One thing to have OA under your belt, quite another indeed to have pain and inflammatory addressing connotations for the future. That's big....how big? Who knows..but Multi Billion USD deal with a wonderful upfront and ongoing royalty isn't out of the question...specially once the data is in.

I wonder if the Wright brothers ever imagined in the future how much of the world would be flying because of them? Their first entire flight was less than a wingspan of a 747. Now that's a fact for you! I digress, but can we imagine what MIGHT happen here one day with the flight of iPPS?

HRDWK - had heard of that song many times but never seen the clip, loved it..got it in my head now!

Sugar hit? Hey wait....hold up......Pentosan is a natural sugar!
    (Am I just slow or did you intend that?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $122.3K 521.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 330565 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.