SPX 0.00% 0.6¢ spenda limited

I was looking for oversold Microcaps in light of the recent...

1. 1,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I was looking for oversold Microcaps in light of the recent selloff and came across CRO.

After a bit of digging I discovered this company used to be called Motopia and a quick look at their history shows nothing has changed. They bought a business would do a cap raise, business didn't work so they ditched it and found another business to stay relevant and do another cap raise.

They did this so much that there were billions of shares on issue causing huge dilution and obviously losses for shareholders. Now the incredible thing about all this is that through cap raise after cap raise the shares fell to .001 of a cent
    whereby they then did a 100:1 share consolidation and changed their name.

Now the the shocking thing is after the share consolidation the same thing started again. Another newly acquired business
    positive forecasts etc.....more cap raises and things went pear shaped again and then changed the direction of the business again followed by another cap raise.  

The thing that shocked me most is that AFTER the 100:1 share consolidation and with the shares trading at 10 cents these guys
    have now after failing shareholders again you have the share price down to .002 of a cent!!! That's rights its been driven into the ground again!!!  I have never seen such shareholder destruction.

You cant make this stuff up!!!!

Looking at their business and their failure to deliver contracts and in light of deteriorating economic conditions which will be here for a very long time the future does not look good. It looks like the prime candidate for the upcoming tax loss selling season and I suspect .001 cents will soon be the last traded quote to complete the full circle again very soon.

My sincere thoughts to all CRO shareholders. Take care
    Last edited by rob80: 03/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $30.28K 5.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4835361 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4491676 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.