SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

The things you find.when searching for new microcaps!, page-72

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hi again - Perhaps my comprehension is lacking but the way I read your post in answer to why this thread was resurrected was not the way you intended in your original reply. You said you wanted to read discussion on the management team and the Spenda platform. My thought is if you have read the anns etc. you could possibly have made some dissertations yourself with your own thoughts?

Now I will attempt to ask (No sarcasm intended) What do you think of management and their new platform Spenda? Does management have enough skin in the game (In your opinion) I thought that Howard and Peter buying was a great signal, and was a reason I originally bought in

I have no experience with Spenda and am interested in your thoughts on the platform and how it differs from the poolbox (And its ilk) - are there any similarities or is it chalk and cheese? I think all their products have evolved and each offer the ability to transfer info into alternate platforms (Such as Xero)

Thank you for any input you feel you can add, or indeed correct my perceptions if they are incorrect

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.