EMH 5.00% 19.0¢ european metals holdings limited

The thinking on here is quite backward

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I find it astounding that many posts are clearly based on impatience, the inability to " invest " and to look forward at the Billions of $ currently being invested around Cinovec in battery gigafactories, electric car manufacture, energy storage units, employment benefits to Czech Republic being stated by the Government and many other reasons ALL pointing directly towards Cinovec Lithium Mine !

Exclude anything that Keith Coughlan, KDNC or anyother person has stated.

Follow the money. Billions of dollars do not get invested in plant facilities which are a multi decade investment by WORLDCLASS companies who drive forward and supply product and product advancements.

A few word's of advice which has helped me make a small fortune.

Stop looking to chase rainbow's. Do your own research and believe in yourself and not relient on other's. I trusted my judgement and INVESTED for 3-5 years at 10c. I am very happy and the project is mining so I am realistic that the timeline's on virtually all large mine's WILL expand. By getting that in my head, I feel content that the project is about as progressed as I would expect.

Fingersx'd I feel is geniune. I too have contact with Keith and other large investors both here and in the UK. They are all pretty much in agreement, time a bit of luck and patience is all that is needed to make a life changing amount.

To a degree I have already succeeded.

Good luck all. Invest including any extra time it take's and believe in your own research.

Lithium 100% in central Europe is BETTER THAN GOLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $8.248K 42.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11111 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 4097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.