THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Hey everyone,Firstly its good to see some positive news on the...

1. 157 Posts.
    Hey everyone,
    Firstly its good to see some positive news on the Greece bail out today.

On a less positive note… I would just like to share my thoughts on the recent “thor thread”, which is starting to resemble more of a teenage Facebook page then an investors forum.

I really hope I don’t offend anyone here and I’m obviously going to get a lot of slack for this, but seriously? The content of some recent postings here is rubbish.
    Sure everyone here wants to make some money that’s why we all invest in a company right?
    But the constant worrywart posts on slight (or yes even consistent) price drops etc. are really starting to piss me off

Has anyone here invested in a mining company in the early stages before?
    Has anyone ever been or worked on a mine site and seen with their own eyes the process from exploration to production?
    Because if you haven’t… and all you are worried about is the DFS coming out then I have some harsh but realistic news for you on the journey of a share price which is most likely going to resemble a yoyo effect.

Yes I am waiting for the DFS and yes it’s going to be a relief to read after such delays but it’s a small step in a giant journey for this company.

The current speculation on a “leak” people getting out blah blah… do you guys even check the volume of shares that go through to make a slight rise or drop in a day?
    At the time of me writing this post only $6420.099 worth of shares have gone through at 0.021.
    Maybe Google “bot trading”

From 2.4c up to 3.3c there is only one seller above 1m the rest are in my opinion pretty small parcels.

Also all due respect to Karamalocust for ringing management and getting a reply on the DFS release but if one man/women’s post is all you need to read to make you stay in or jump out then I suggest a new hobby or maybe a little less trust in what you read on a forum (again no disrespect to Karamalocust)

So maybe a more relaxed attitude and a little less emotion?
    I have trust in our management (for now) I see good things for sure for Thor but checking the sp every second on our iPhone or posting every time it drops a little will change nothing.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $832 52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1454349 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 285714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.