THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Thanks slippin.Hi Mtruckin,I like reading your posts here and no...

1. 157 Posts.
    Thanks slippin.

Hi Mtruckin,

I like reading your posts here and no worries about disagreeing with my post.

Do you mind if I try reply to some of the things you have posted above?

1) Its not all about the number of trades - it's about how there are very few buyers leading up to apparently very good news.

Well it kind of is about the number of trades, if people were jumping out on leaked news wouldn’t the volume be a lot higher?
    I think we are just seeing inpatient people taking their money out due to end of financial, Euro problems and also DFS delay fear which is triggering lower and lower buy orders.
    On pending news there is always going to be people who will know before us whether we like to admit it or not, so seeing few buyers at present this tells me DFS is still at least a few days away as history tells me high volume leading to news normally happens on the day or day before release.

2) Its about how the volume has been quite low given the much-lauded upside to this company.

Upside of the company aside, we have Euro problems, one delay on DFS already the end of financial (reasons I stated on emotional sellers above) just around the corner…How would you sell Thor to a potential buyer at present times?

3) It’s about the games played before trading open and close to manipulate buyers and sellers alike.

How many stocks on the ASX don’t have this problem?

4) All-in-all.... it’s about the short term fluctuations and SP movements which tell a story not available in the long-term patient view.

Same as above

5) Short/Med term investors ignore these signals at their own peril, as not everyone here is long term (i.e. and what is long term anyhow? Investing circles consider 5 years+ long term...how many on this forum would hold for 5 years?)

I see this as holding long enough to let the company develop further to benefit the share holder, I don’t put a week, month, or year time frame on this, I have traded Thor and will continue to trade Thor as I hold.
    This goes back to patience in such industry shares.

6) IMO - it is only with the balanced commentary on this forum that informed decisions can be made

Over volume and hard solid facts/announcements?
    What would one do without HC lol???

Sorry if I was no made clear on my first post
    All I was trying to suggest is just a little patience and less emotional posting, as shares in this industry can be painful at times.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $832 52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1454349 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 285714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.