ANX 4.00% 2.6¢ anax metals limited

Look closely at the timing of this manipulation with the...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Look closely at the timing of this manipulation with the annoucement of drilling and you will see what I believe and what has been independantly reported as the real reason for the manipulation.

ARM is very rare indeed. Capricorn SE threatens to introduce a large resource to the worldwide manganese market. Should it quickly exceed the size of Bootu Creek and Woodie Woodie in size and grade, then it will position ARM to be the dominating supplier of Manganese in the region.

ARM has up until now been able to keep its capital structure tight and controled making it impermiable to takeover and impact from external sources.

Those most under threat from discovery have less than a month to do something about it.

Their only hope of getting a piece of the action is to buy on market. The recent shorting and manipulation of the stock, I believe, has been designed to allow this accumulation to happen at a lower level.

However, ARM is different on another front as well. They will have a team of people pulling each transaction apart and identifying once and for all who wants out and who wants in. I should imagine this will take no more than a couple of days to figure out and then its game on.

Should some of this stock be illegaly shorted, then you can be almost guaranteed that a short squeeze will be in play within the next few business days. If this happens then you will see a rebound like never before.

Capricorn SE is looking more real as the days go bye.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $79.84K 3.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.