ANX 4.00% 2.6¢ anax metals limited

Vendor,My reference is to the Malcom Castle report who tries...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Vendor,

My reference is to the Malcom Castle report who tries very mildly to put things into perspective.

Success at Capricorn Southeast has the 'Potential' to effect the global manganese market.

Read that how you will - But I would suggest the surface expression uncovered so far is a fair indicator of what could be uncovered here.

I will give you one simple example. To date they have announced an area of approximately 70kms of laterites with indications that these laterites have high grade mineralisation up to +50%Mn. The laterite cap is extensive etc etc. Should they find a cumulative area of say 3,500m by 5,000m (17.5 km2) at a thickness of an average of 1m at an average of plus 40% then the this alone equates to around 70,000,000 tonnes. The proximity to surface would make it a basic stripping excericise with low operating costs.

Should the area of mineralisation spread over 50km2 - 100km2 etc etc then you do the maths.

Then there is the multiple horizon bedrock mineralisations and possible paleo-drainage deposits.

So its fair to say that the scope of the project could have a major impact on the world market.

Put yourself in the shoes of those most affected by ARM's success and ask yourself this question. Are you going to stand bye and let someone impact your business or are you going to try and do something about it?

The drilling starts soon - If positive results come early then so does the opportunity to control this stock.

If I were a competitor I would want to try and shake the tree to see how steady the root system was.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $79.84K 3.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.