AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Clarke was on the Board of Metabolic Pharmaceuticals (now...

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Clarke was on the Board of Metabolic Pharmaceuticals (now Calzada) when they could see no future for AOD, I wonder whether he feels any embarrassment at AOD being taken up by POH and developing a product to take to market.

CZD certainly haven`t suffered s/p wise since his departure, that is not to say his departure was the cause of the rise, more the fact that new management and an active shareholder base that let the Board no in unequivical terms when they thought the Board were on the wrong track. CZD have now resurrected AOD to the extent of generating some cash and their other candidate, Polynovo should it its` straps later in the year. They also have a lean management structure in keeping with the amount of cash available and a focussed strategy for progressing each of the businesses under the CZD banner.

No one talks of a CR on the CZD thread unlike here. It is up to the Board of POH to be very active in communicating how the cosmetics business is travelling, no news will be seen as bad news. A dollar value on turnover after three months should be a minimum requirement. Profitability will be heavily impacted by launch costs and unless some of this is capitalised and amortised over a number of qtrs profitability will be hard to gauge.

A CR is on the cards, and I gather was mentioned at the AGM. So the test is with the Board and Esra needs all the help she can get so if POH read this thread get your ideas out there.

ATB

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.783K 594.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 96365901 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21872826 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.