The Three Angels Messages - God's Final Warning to the World, page-50

1. 24,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My gut and not necessarily from a Biblical stand point is, there is a crash coming which will make the GFC look like ice cream and the world on the whole, is way less prepared or able the handle it, anywhere near where they were before.
    Zero it would seem was learnt from it and if anything, the opposite.

Coincidences or not (???), my gut was pretty much on the money, pre the GFC, mind you, it didn't stop me from loosing Heaps eek.png

As for a long time from now = I'm not too sure about that one ?

"Perhaps you don't believe in the Biblical prophecies."

It's not an area that I've dwelt in, I have and do spend most of my time on what I call the Key Core necessary basics and that being, who and what the Father and Son are.
    If you don't have that first step imo, all the rest is irrelevant.
    The reason that I began focusing there was -> we have thousands of differing Christian faiths, which if most were on the truth trail, due to the subject of the Spirit of Truth = Father teaching us, those numbers SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE = HOUSTON????????????????????
    Hence, logic and commonsense should say, that there must be a common denominator, so one should be searching for that, to find the enemies battle plan.

Whether I believe in the said prophesies that you mention, would depend on seeing them, so do you have references to them, or is it another creation of men?
    I am always ears, so to speak and you appear to be a relatively fresh face on here, so it's always good to see some of the newbe's thoughts, as they may cover things that you've never considered or come across. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.