"If, on the other hand, you are interested in entering a...

1. 25,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "If, on the other hand, you are interested in entering a discussion, then by all means ask some serious questions."
    " I do like to help those who are prepared to listen and at least keep an open mind and not "fight" me. Coming to Christ, so to speak is a wonderful experience for many others as well as myself."

Does Not my following that I posted to you, fit into your requirements above and Demonstrate an open mind?

(the other area, happy to leave that, never the less, on that you go against your own advice or words -> "study the Word of God"....."the God of the Bible."........." keep an open mind")
    But hey, lets not get side tracked on that.

-> Me, past post -> Whether I believe in the said prophesies that you mention, would depend on seeing them, so do you have references to them, or is it another creation of men?
    I am always ears, so to speak and you appear to be a relatively fresh face on here, so it's always good to see some of the newbe's thoughts, as they may cover things that you've never considered or come across.

That was in regards to your following;

"I'm referring to the coming worldwide financial collapse, which is a long time from now. Perhaps you don't believe in the Biblical prophecies. That's your choice of course."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.