And you sound like a lost soul, and a controller of what other...

1. 10,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    And you sound like a lost soul, and a controller of what other people can feal and think in the way they live there lives within the God light.
    Actually as a matter of fact I live a life as a individual, not part of a cult or any other group of people.
    There are of millions of people just like me in the world, and hundreds of millions who have a similar way of living and evolving.
    It is called spirituality, each individual practices a life of love and spreading the light by being a free soul, not controlled by a book religion or other people who practice spirituality, as each individual has there different perspective of God and the light, no one is controlled and no one is right or wrong, living in love and light is the way each of us chose to live.
    Large groups fail, but small groups of about 5 to 7 people do exist around the world known as communions, I practice my spirituality as a individual, as is my contract with prime creator, to spread the truth and my light to the all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.