RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Here we go again... Doing other people's homework.last yrly...

1. 676 Posts.
    Here we go again... Doing other people's homework.
    last yrly rpt06.
    apart from expenditures re payments of Somalian rights ($4996321), note #19 Capital Commitments $3240000 for rights and $270000 for Airport. Further note states 'nolater than 12mths' (ie till eofyr '07).

1st qtr 07 rpt (1 Nov 06) shows at 1.12 $544000 paid for rights, $405000 for Airport.
    So what if the sum in 1st qtr 07 rpt doesn't add up to $750000 & $270000 (why not query the airport payment if you have to be pedantic). In view of the soon to be released 2nd qtr rpt where you can all go at it again, I suggest people chill out - you're nitpicking and being distracted from the bigger picture.
    Such a big deal being made over this, I think the wait for news is getting to people. IMO if the cash was not flowing from RRS to Puntland gov at a satifactory pace we would have heard about it - they'd be screaming bl**dy murder. BTW, all the BS re printing of Somalian money a few weeks ago included references to the holding company for said non-existent cash payments - again, so much distracting BS.
    chill out people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.