AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

the three rights, page-15

1. 670 Posts.
    Anything can happen. As much as we want the SP to rise continually, there is also a possibility for the SP to go way way down. GFC has shown us that.

But we have to look at the fundamentals that are driving this stock. A lot of posters here have already pointed that out. Copper prices, mining location, cheap SP, deal with vale, high grade results, gold and nickel prospects and most importantly, no MRRT by the Gillard Regime.

As for a technical analysis, this would be hard to do for AVB as the historical data have a very large difference. Imagine, two weeks ago, this was at sub 8c and now it's touched 20c. RSI is showing overbought condition since it touched 9c. So why is no one selling? It's been at breakout for the past two weeks. We can only guess.

As for me, I have the patience to hold it. If SP goes down to my buy in level 7.2c, so be it, time to move on I guess. After all, it's profit from my venture with LYC. If my target price of $2,50 has been reached, then I will quit my day job, buy my dream BMW and pay off my house loans with enough capital to trade/invest in the markets.

The dream continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.