OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

In an attempt to keep this thread interesting for the short...

1. 44 Posts.
    In an attempt to keep this thread interesting for the short term, I propose running a THX sweepstake, which in a most simplistic way, will allow THX investors and HC followers to guestimate the share price of THX at 30 June 2010. I have chosen this date for no other reason than it gives scope for SP movement, whether that be up, down, sideways - as well as giving time for a few more announcements in between. The SP estimates will have to be down to the half cent and I will offer a grand prize of a lottery ticket to the winning punter. I know, not much of a prize, but unfortunately it's a little hard to get much more creative than that. I will collate the estimates over the next week (cut off for submissions will be 07/02/10) and will post the final list by HC name and SP submitted. If anyone is feeling flush or more creative, feel free to add to the sweepstake prize pool! I will happily get the ball rolling with a starting SP estimate of 50c (please don't read too much into my estimate - I do not want to win the prize!). Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.