CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

the tide is turning....., page-15

1. 6,351 Posts.
    T4P,

Every time I look at that photo of you fishing, I see different things. With regards to the tide turning, there are forces general and stock specific that can affect the tides, a bit like the sun and the moon on the earth's waters in the oceans (and in our brains?).

Also, wave cancellation, wave summation.... King Waves.. also fishing, small fish, big fish. Mentioned once before how I had some close shaves surfing and skindiving, think I may have even got a bit 'high' once, over 100 feet down scuba diving, with nitrogen narcosis of sorts.

Obviously in today's markets, lots of things have been working together to rattle us small fishermen and even scare the BIG Wednesday surfers a bit.

Obviously you understand close calls, being knocked off your feet and getting back up, so do I.

To finish on a lighter side, I remember a cartoon (1971 from memory) in a surfing mag, two guys fishing on a rock talking to each other with a huge wave looming over them, behind them, one guy says to the other "Nah, fishing's for me, surfing's too dangerous".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.