CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Snacks...I find it interesting you are so against the idea that...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Snacks...

I find it interesting you are so against the idea that CVI could possibly have been manipulated by someone.

In my view it has been one of the most manipulated stocks on the exchange over the last few months.

Whilst you might like to insist this is absolutley not taking place...and I whilst clearly like to insist it absolutely is...I guess the ASX would not have the same level of assumed bias as we might?

Interesting therefore that the ASX has this day contacted me to inform they will in fact "investigate the incident fully", given the information I have provided them.

Specifically, I have been asked to help by detailing specific references, dates and times, in order to help expitide the investigative process.

Given your stance, I will not ask you for help...but if others out there can help me, I would like to furnish the surveillance unit with plenty of references.

I am after some timing details of some of the intra-day crazyness with the '1' share bids and asks all the way up and down the depth, the occurance of multiple bids added and/or subtracted from the depth in instantaneous lines...some examples of the very selective autobot trading...and indeed examples where early morning and/or closing auction bids and sells have been used to "mark the market".

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.