GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Sorry @roofy but FIL DOES currently have their time over again...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Sorry @roofy but FIL DOES currently have their time over again and their position is now larger than what it was. I can assure you that the other investors are putting their money to work based on the future potential of what is already beginning to unfold in front of your eyes. If you are looking for opportunities to make 10-20x+, you are going to run into red flags. But, all of your opinions are deeply routed in personal hatred and nobody is going to be able to change your mind there...that's fine.

You appear to be married to the GetSwift of 2016-2018 and because you personally "dropped the ball" a few too many times, you're no longer part of the emerging success. Nobody here can help you with your anger towards management and its only going to get worse as the Company continues to grow and strategic investors drive expansion and adoption well beyond what you see today. GSW now employees 200+ individuals across the world and from various app analytics platforms, it would appear they are making in-roads across numerous developed and developing economies.

Like many others here, I'd love to get more clarity on the business. I will add, though, that when GSW announced an integration with the state of Florida, I asked the ASX why this wasn't disclosed to the market via the exchange. They responded that the ASX was only allowing announcements with specific, guaranteed revenue. That tells me that Australia and the ASX are not interested in accommodating SaaS opportunities. It also tells me that GSW has been trying to keep the market informed but the ASX doesn't know how to accommodate. I know several opportunities that have elected not to list on the ASX for the very reason that the exchange is not set up for emerging technology.

Good luck to you @roofy. I know your hatred for the success of GSW is exhausting you every day and hopefully you will one day see that what is being built is much more important than two specific individuals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.