GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...just ignore me.. potentially just another misinformed...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...just ignore me.. potentially just another misinformed opinion...

....all I say is that the fact that I am ostensibly 'misinformed'...or not 'informed' as an ASX investor... will soon become another big problem for this company....more specifically, for Bane & Joel....

...as for 'cigar in hand, with a big red cross as the one that got away'...hopefully he will also think of how many people have lost their livelihoods, by trusting them with their hard-earned money.....indirectly paying for that 'cigar'...he will be enjoying...but then again, based on what I have witness to date, he will probably pay someone to do another article of how successful he is and how many souls he has destroyed becoming this successful...

....I can now clearly see the link between Getswift & Amazon....both CEO's moral compasses are pointing in the same direction...

...as I've said before, success is only real when everyone involved are sharing the benefits... definitely not by how many people you have screwed.. but then again, pointless to mention these things to the same Getswift staff on this forum.... but the fact that almost all of your colleagues have already walked out, says it all... someone once told me....“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”

...good luck...hope you guys share in the 'success'...whatever the definition is....for me... it is too late... any future success will be tainted... hence, my exit...

...my two cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.