GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I think you know the answer to your question @Ebbandflow15...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    I think you know the answer to your question @Ebbandflow15 ....

....it is high time that Getswift inform the market about the outcome realities of the 2017 PR stunts... are they making headway with their original business model where revenues are supposed to be driven by deliveries...or are they going to continue to 'acquire revenue' and tell everyone that their revenues are up 700%...?

Bottom line: anyone can 'acquire revenue' to ensure myopic performance pay bonuses hurdles ...the questions is whether you could make money A.K.A. cash profit from those acquisitions... post acquisition....

I haven't seen any cash profit....and I still don't have visibility on the viability of the business model since 2016.... so all of these perpetual excuses, pointless PR stunts (like the latest one) and general non-disclosure of realities are feeding into the narrative of the current lawsuits & deemed discounted enterprise valuation... so, the only people that are really benefiting from this current arrangement are the staff with their $1M/annum salaries, the PR guys & lawyers...

....ergo, this company's business model should maybe be changed to '$1M salary/annum make a wish foundation', selling pipe-dreams to believers, enriching the legal profession & buying public perception (revenue), because those are the only ostensible outcomes I can see since being listed.....after the current legal storm, there are probably going to be more based on the trajectory of the ongoing non-disclosure by the $1M/annum salary management team...

...what shareholders/market deserve/need is a management team that understands what rule 3.1 actually means when you are listed... keeping the market informed on the factual realities, strategies & vision ... nobody is at this stage...still conjecture after 4 years of being listed...

...my very impatient two cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.