FAR 2.15% 47.5¢ far limited

Hi(bluelight)In your post 5000725 01/02/10 16:07. you stated, Hi...

1. 300 Posts.
    Hi(bluelight)In your post 5000725 01/02/10 16:07.
    you stated, Hi to all share holders, you would think the winter games had already started with the down hill speed run gold medal up for grabs :-), it does certainly look like we have a few unsure share holder selling off, it is only 2,000,000 shares today at the moment.. some luckly current or new share holder jumping in at bargian prices down to 5.5 cents each a further 6.6% drop in value, we seem to be doing this quite a low over the past week or so...

i must say with the current value you would think that the ann day had come & gone a long time ago, the very interesting or should i say wonderful thing imo is i am so waiting for the first signs & the share market on the Far buying area just to go crazy which shall be rather funny imo.. if we drop any further i shall not be able to resist the temptation to purchase further shares within this company... lets all remember imo we should be looking between $0.12- $0.18 after the ann well it depends on which one comes first.. good luck to all.

Now 7 days later you want change of management?
    Are you for real or a bit to much amber fluid?
    What has changed since 7 days ago? Me only (bluelight]
    am disappointed and weary of posters who come up with good ideas such as yours.My opinion only but everyone is entitled to make his/hers mined up weather hold/buy or sell.it is your money but to come up with such a original idea i give you thumbs down.Watch and learn like i have.

(gottalovevmt) I mised your post my friend.
    Here is a late but not forgotten reply.
    I am a Lt holder and a buyer not a seller So have no fear of me and a few others.
    Ps Love the nick
    Zann

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.010(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $13.86K 29.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10060 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 9574 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.