SEN 11.8% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

the time has come, page-18

1. 9,445 Posts.
    re: equity the time has come SEN know that they will eventually lose their monopoly position. It will not last forever. That is why they are working hard to lock in a first mover advantage through all the new distribution deals that they are creating with other network equipment vendors.

When layer 2 encryption equipment is matched to the rest of the network equipment/system it becomes interoperable. That means that the end customer cannot replace the SEN encryptor with anything other that a new SEN encryptor. I do not quite technically how that becomes the position, but it is great for SEN. I think its all to do with the inner workings of the encryptor and how all of the selected pieces of equipment are designed to work with each other.
    So once in always in, as I understand it. They probably have 18 months lead on their competitors.

By the way, if Telstra didn’t build their infrastructure with taxpayer’s money they would still be a great monopoly. The Govt. has forced them to share because it was public money. And so they should.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $4.858K 301.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1438672 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 219578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.