VNS 13.3% 65.0¢ venus resources limited

The time is near for the Trading Halt to come off. Its soon that...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    The time is near for the Trading Halt to come off. Its soon that we will know if VNS has got ANOTHER winner in its portfolio.

I'm excited about the possibilities, and I don't care if there are knockers out there who don't have any stock and don't seem to worry about recklessly trying to ruin other peoples financial investments.

The unfortunate thing about HC is that some people try to take of advantage of the goodwill to use it as a platform for the own destructive purposes! But people of small minds are not going to upset my plans to benefit from VNS share price moves upwards.

The one thing that a knocker who has no stock can't do with VNS, is try to short it because you can't short that stock!

VNS will move on its own merits, related to its own activities and its management.

So far over the past 10 months VNS has outperformed the general market, and while every stock will have a pull-back of any significance, its yet to occur with VNS.

I HOLD, I have recently bought more stock in VNS, and I am confident that I will make money out of this little beauty.

For those knockers out there, maybe you need to re-consider and buy the stock and make some money, Lol.

In the phraseology of one knocker, beam me up and away VNS, Lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.