MAH 3.39% 28.5¢ macmahon holdings limited

the time is nigh

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Well here we are on the eve of the "reinstatement to official quotation". We have had all manner of advice and opinion from both supporters and detractors. Some of the commentary has been very amusing, some a little disturbing, but ultimately existing shareholders must make up their own minds as to whether to hold and take up the share entitlement or bail.

The detracors have been working fevourishly at trying to influence such decisions, with reasons as varied as the market itself. We have heard from all and sundry, from those who claim to short sell and boast of their pending windfall upon market open. There are those who are disgruntled former shareholders who have been jilted and as misery loves company, they are keen to see others suffer the same fate. Then there are simply those who want to buy in at the lowest possible price, and they figure that the more vitriole and negativity they can hurl investors way, the steeper the fall could be.

Whatever the reasons for the myriad of commentary, we all have a common goal - we want to make a quid or two. Personally, l am in no hurry to sell, will take up my full entitlement and hopefully reap the rewards in the future. For the shorters, l hope you make a bucket load, but preferably on another stock. At least if my strategy doesn't come off, l'll know somebody would've made a buck.

For those whose resolve has been weakened, who have had cause to question their investment decision, may l say good luck with whatever you decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $614.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $502.0K 1.723M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45233 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 734080 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.