LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

The Time is Nigh

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Well the Winter Solstice is upon us. The days are cold and grey. I need some cheering up. I begin to daydream…………

You just get the feeling something is about to give.

Could the next announcement be along the lines of………..

“Dear Shareholders, We are pleased to announce the recovery of some special diamonds from Block 8. Not just special diamonds but “omg would you take a look at that” special diamonds! The ground is literally littered with them. The mining team are issued mandatory sun glasses, all mining vehicles are fitted with the darkest tinting possible to reduce glare ”.

Then…….

“Our drilling team has now finished lounging around the pool drinking gin and tonics at the ocean front Hotel Presidente in Luanda and is excitedly on site drilling into a massive kimberlite structure as we speak. The drill bit has broken three times already as we appear to have hit a diamond that is three foot across! More news to follow…….”

upload_2016-6-22_8-30-39.png

Oh Marilyn, in another time and place I could have rescued you from all your troubles and had diamonds left over for my superannuation fund..!

Sound of a harp begins in the background, the haze begins to disappear and I look out the window on a bleak and cold winter’s day. One can only dream…………………..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $15.85K 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88793 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.