AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

The time is nigh...

1. 3,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    With the trajectory of the squiggly line continuously losing altitude, I think it is time for some tough discussion.

Shareholder wealth (I use that word cautiously!!) was eroded 25% in the 4 years between Oct 13 and Nov 17. It has then been eroded by a further 40%in just the last 6 months! It appears to be lower than ever before....despite the increasingly positive news around the business itself.

I have already posted my thoughts on whether Maria should have received her recent performance bonus. I think that was a mistake and it put the cart before the horse. 

Also, given both Maria and Dennis in particular are happy to accumulate shares, at the moment at least, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some commercial vultures starting to circle.....and not just external ones either.

In the aeroplane analogy.... after starting their journey at the safe level of 38,000 feet - how many passengers would be serenely unaware as the plane prematurely and steadily descended to a mere 18,000 feet? At what point would they start wondering....and questioning??

It seems clear to me that something is not right. We can be as positive as we like - but we have no control over the running of the business. The rest speaks for itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 561500 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.