EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Hi doc. I love your passion and hope we can gather support for...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi doc.
    I love your passion and hope we can gather support for in my view some much needed changes to the board, but we can't rely on the 60% voters who tend not to vote, as many of them don't follow share forums and are not aware of many of the issues we have had to deal with over the last 7 or 8 years.
    I personally have averaged down from $3.30 per share to $1.28 pershare and I am one of the lucky ones. What of the holders who are still holding at more than $3.00, what chance of ever getting their money back. If I remember correctly the sp was the equivalent of $1.20 (1.2 cents) per share when erm started buying with the price rising to around $1.60 (1.6 cents) at the completion of their purchase.
    When erm instituted the 249d and took control of our ego they made promises which sound eerily familiar to releases issued by the incumbent board.
    Why did erm bale out as its not a good look?
    Why did min buy in and not seek a seat on the board?
    I still feel we have the prospect of future success but to get success we need to actually come up with a plan to advance drilling now, as we are an exploration company with a grosse income of $ 20 million per annum.
    Ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.