PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

the time is now

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I have been investing in shares now for over 30 years..i have lost a fortune and made one as well...a lot of lessons learnt along the way. Time and again i invested in companies that i thought had great potential only to watch the share price fall to a point where i thought the end was near and bail out...and then watch on later as the share price sky rocketed and kick myself for not believing in the fundamentals. I knew these were good companies but the nature of investing is a mind game that can make you forget the most basic of economics. I will not let this happen this time.. The fundamentals are amazing right now and we still don't know how big this resource is going to be into the future. we are going mining..no doubt. The money is coming, whether its a month or 6 months late is irrelevant in the scheme of a 30 year investing life. I will not jump this ship just as the storm clouds clear. There are many on the side lines that have been waiting for this time to join in..hang on..its going to be interesting!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.