PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Progress…Growth… Consolidation… In Summary: An Essential move...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Progress…Growth… Consolidation… In Summary: An Essential move for a secure footing.

Individually - Depending on your ‘entry’ it is maybe something different!!…Down?? Up?? Holding?? – Look it does not matter what ‘we’ as an individual does thinks plans, the company will head in a direction due to constructive, diligent, and planned calculation… (Pause –Think-meditate!!)
    …But the overall scheme ...plan…is a company designed with purpose for growth and production…
    If you (as a company) do not consolidate and build on a stable founding you might as well blow away in the next wind that blows…
    Today is Not pleasant, nor are the last few months of sub value. We eventually will be weighed in as true value (W.B.). As long as we steer through the sharks that surround us. And the company ‘heads’ are ahead of the former. (repeat that last sentence – rhetorically). [this being my personal concern]..
    What lays ahead at this time is what we have always wanted. What happens between now and the proposed ‘goal’ has many factors in-between. I do not have the ‘tea leaves’ and neither do ‘you’ collectively speaking.
    I said some time ago, If you have something others want, they will do anything to get it. I leave this in 'your' court so to speak…And there is where our present ‘risk’ lays.
    On a ‘public’ forum we as ‘individuals’ have our choices…
    My thoughts
    bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.