AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

the time to add is now., page-72

1. 153 Posts.
    Hahahaha

No, I'm not Crabby.

Somehow I dont think you will find Crabby posting here.

I'm in the top "X" (lol) but not necessarily shown as an individual.

I'm know nearly everyone at the top end of the list though.

I suspect the list has change a bit too lately but at the top unless the broker has been trading.

Good to see the old MD stump up too. Old Dave Porter you old bugger over there in South Africa these days.

Good thing about the top 15 (except tossers like Merryls) is they are long term holders. They will still on the register for the next 20 years and have the cheque books to keep particpating in raisings.

Many of the top 15 did not like that placement to Paterson's whinging subbies and that was as a result of the totally expected dumping that went on (by the idiots subbies). They couldn't even be stuffed organising a dealer presentation time in their melbourne office (where GMR's MD is based)

New broker is our chant. Find one that gives a toss about what GMR is all about and what it wants to achieve. Keep the flees that want to grab a placement and tip it straight out into th market away from our company.

By the way, GMR's directors get on like a house on fire with Royal Groups manangement that they deal with. Great harmony. The Prince himself has had them out on his boat up there off UAE. The doors that have been opened have blown away the GMR guys. they get to look at many projects that are unofficially on the market in Africa purely due to the Royal Groups introduction. Anyone that counts in North Africa are well known contacts of the Royal Group.

Thats enough inhouse gossip for one night.

Ask questions when you want and as long as its not crossing the line I'll give you an honest heads up if I know the answer.

We are on a baby juggernaught.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $600 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132287 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.