ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

Hi irynka,I doubt your chart(s) can predict climatic or...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi irynka,
    I doubt your chart(s) can predict climatic or unfortunate conditions that cause difficulties that some companies have at various times in their history.

The same would also be true when mining discoveries or drilling success suddenly produce price surges on the stock.
    People, buying or selling shares, for whatever reason(s), give mathmatical indications of the market trends.
    ITC, in particular, will no doubt give great chart indications of when to buy, when the time is right, and owing to the fact that there seems to be a very tight big group of long term, major investors, with seemingly very deep pockets, who have continued to support the share price at higher levels than now, and indeed these lower levels to perhaps increase their holdings, indicates to me that their confidence may be based on trusting in what perhaps, close associates of the company are indicating is possible in the future, but cannot be released to the market because it may be classed as pure speculation and if correct at a latter time, insider trading.
    This situation may be the case at ITC or it may not - only time will tell.
    What will make some followers of ITC nervous, is KNOWING that the company has potential to march forward very quickly at any point in time, and the less people who are willing to sell, the faster and more expensive the stock will become.

To some, selling for a small profit or loss, and then seeing that same stock rocket ahead too quickly for them to gauge, is worse than taking a huge loss overnight for no apparent or forseable reason.

The wise seem to be following the big money trail because they know the big money always seems to know what they do not- but the trick, the really big trick is timing- get it wrong and you lose, get it right and you win, often bigger than you thought possible.
    To me this company is continuing to stack the deck in favour of a large breakout, simply due to unforseen circuimstances beyond their control, and because the company prospects have not changed, only the timing, a two or three cent drop in share price in the short term will seem insignificant at a latter date.
    Good luck to whatever you, or anyone else decide to do with your/their investments, because I have seen companies in far far worse situations than ITC inflate and deflate their share price before you can say what's happening?

Hope this helps.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.